Melbourne Marriage Registration Centre - Wedding Ceremony & Marriage Registration Specialist
Melbourne Marriage Registration Centre | Melbourne Marriage Registration & Wedding Ceremony Booking Office is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD directly opposite the Southern Cross Train Station. Melbourne Marriage Registration Centre has a number of English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaking Authorized Marriage Celebrants and Civil Celebrants available in the State of Victoria.
Melbourne Marriage Registration Centre is proud of providing the best and most comprehensive marriage registration & wedding ceremony services to people from more than 40 different countries.
Marriage Registration, Wedding Ceremony and Special Occasion Celebration
1. Marriage Registration.
2. Simple Wedding Ceremony.
3. Customized Wedding Ceremony.
4. English and Mandarin Bilingual Wedding Ceremony.
5. English and Cantonese Bilingual Wedding Ceremony.
6. Chinese Wedding Tea Ceremony.
7. Baby Naming Ceremony.
8. Renew of Vows Ceremony.
9. Gay and Lesbian Commitment Ceremony.
10. Wedding Plan.
11. Australian Ancestor's Special Blessing.
Partner (Spouse, Prospective Marriage, De Facto, Same Sex) Visa Application Assistance
- If you have any difficulties or puzzles with your partner (spouse, de facto, same sex, prospective marriage) visa application, or your partner visa application has been refused by the Australian Department of Immigration & Border Protection, you should consider contacting the Australian top partner (spouse, de facto, same sex, prospective marriage) visa specialist Mr. Henry Qian from Victoria Migration Service Centre immediately by visiting Victoria Migration Service Centre’s official website at http://www.MigrationService.com.au and to make an appointment to see Mr. Henry Qian who specializes in all type of partner visa application processes as well as highly complex partner visa application refusal Tribunal Merits Review (Appeal) cases.